You can pay your bills easily through Interac E-Transfer wherever you have access to an internet connection!
E-transfer is available through most major banking institutions. If you need help learning how to access and use the e-transfer service, you should contact your bank for basic instructions.
If you're familiar with sending e-transfers, you can send one to the City of Thompson with the following information:
- Add a new contact or payee using the email "email@example.com”.
- Be sure to select "Notify Contact by E-Mail” (or otherwise ensure your payment notification will be sent by email).
- Under "Messages”:
- For tax and utility payments, include your name and account number
- For all other accounts, include your name and invoice number associated with the payment.
- The answer for your security question should always be "Thompson".
You can use e-transfers to pay for:
- Property Taxes
- Dog Tags
- Building Permits
- Lottery Licenses
- Business Licenses
- Ambulance Fees
- Storage Fees
- Parking Tickets
- Dump Fees
- Animal Control Fees
If you have any questions, call:
204 - 677 - 7934
204 - 677 - 7950
204 - 677 - 7933